[Clam-devel] Critical windows bug in 1.1: Empty factory

Pau Arumi parumi at iua.upf.edu
Mon Jun 18 09:56:07 PDT 2007

En/na David García Garzón ha escrit:
> For some reason processings are not getting registered in Windows and the
> NetworkEditor is fully unusable in that platform.
>
> http://projectes.lafarga.cat/tracker/?func=detail&atid=171&aid=271&group_id=24
>
> We should address the Factory and the Windows build. Pol can you try the
> compiled NetEditor you built to reproduce this bug?
>
> I think this bug is so critical it deserves a new release very soon. This
> implies not having the repository very unstable since as soon as we could fix
> the bug we should be able to release.

I've also reproduced this bug in my virtualized (virtualbox) windows.
Still don't see the reason of this bug. By now, here goes the
working and non-working lists. Many eyes see more than two...

pau

NON-WORKING: (from Frank Edgley's the bug report)

Audio File I/O
	MonoAudioFileReader
	MonoAudioFileWriter
	MultiChannelAudioFileReader
	MultiChannelAudioFileWriter
Generators
	WindowGenerator
Arithmetic operations
	AudioMultiplier
	AudioAdder
	AudioMixer
	SpectrumSubtracter2
	SpectrumProduct
Controls
	ControlSource
	ControlSink
Analysis
	FFT
	FFT_rfftw
	FFT_fftw3
	FFT_ooura
	FFT_numrec
	AudioWindowing
	SpectralAnalysis
	SMSAnalysisCore
	TonalAnalysis
Synthesis
	IFFT
	IFFT_rfftw
	IFFT_fftw3
	IFFT_ooura
	OverlapAdd
	SpectralSynthesis
	SMSSynthesis
SMS Transformations
	SMSFreqShift
	SMSPitchShift
	SMSResidualGain
	SMSSinusoidalGain
	SMSSineFilter
	SMSOddEvenHarmonicRatio
	SMSSpectralShapeShift
	SMSPitchDiscretization
	SMSGenderChange
Spectral Transformations
	OscillatingSpectralNotch
	SpectralDelay
	Vocoder
	ThreeBandFilter
	Robotization
	SampleAndHold
	ThreeBandCompressor
	Peakalizer
	ThreeBandAM
Utils
	Fundamental2Control
Graphical Monitors
	MelCespt

----------------------------
WORKING

AudioSource
AudioSink
SimpleOscillator
Oscillator
ADSR
SquareWave
HarmonicPeaksGenerator
OutControlSender
OutControlPrinter
ControlScaler
AutoPanner
FlagControl
Random
OneOverF
MIDIDispatches
LPC_AutoCorrelation
MelFilterBank
CepstralTransform
SMSTranspose
VowelResonator
(and all views unless MelCespt which is a known bug, and all
processings in NE)