[Clam-devel] adding frames to a segment

Pau Arumi parumi at iua.upf.edu
Wed Jun 20 08:52:38 PDT 2007

En/na Giacomo Sommavilla ha escrit:
> hi greg!
>
> Here is a minimal program we use to analyze short speech audio chunks (we are developing a CLAM-based module for a TTS system) and store each one of them into a sdif file.
> I also attach a standard xml analysis config file..
>
> ..hope they are useful :-)
>
> giacomo.

Hi Giacomo,
I'm very pleased to see code using clam like this.
As you are aware core developers are doing some refactorings and code
clean-ups. This is for improving the libs, of course, but I also fear to
break your (and other's users) code --even we mitigate it by keeping a
migration guide in the wiki.

I'm proposing you to give public read access to your repository, so we
can add the compilation of your binaries in our testfarm. If we commit
changes that break your code --hopefully not that often-- then we'll get
noticed instantly, and we'll send you a patch that syncs with new
changes.
Of course, adding automatic tests would be a bonus. (But not that important)

What do you think?

pau