[Clam-devel] compiling SMSTools

Pau Arumi parumi at iua.upf.edu
Thu Jun 21 08:24:22 PDT 2007

En/na Greg Kellum ha escrit:
> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to compile SMSTools from the sources on my intel OS-X Mac.  I
> just tried compiling it using scons, but it seemed to have some problems
> finding the QT header files that it needs.  Um...  I have QTDIR set as
> an environment variable.  So, it doesn't seem to be using this
> variable.  Does anyone know what the trouble might be?  Is SMSTools
> using QT4?

No, SMSTools use Qt3 (Is the only Clam app using Qt3)
In the two Mac testfarm clients (intel+ppc) we use macports Qt3 and
native (from throlltech) Qt4 --only because Qt4 is (was?) still not
macported.
If you also use this setting just unset QTDIR to compile SMSTools.
Also checkout the log of Mac testfarm clients:
http://clam.iua.upf.edu/testfarm/index.html

pau