[Clam-devel] patch showing outportpublisher problem

Greg Kellum greg.kellum at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 02:53:31 PDT 2007

Hi Pau,

I haven't been using the files in the NetworkEditor subfolder, because it
shortened the time needed for each build-run-test development cycle
considerably to simply use an example file testing the functionality rather
than the NetworkEditor.  But now that you've shown me how to add an example
file to the NetworkEditor folder, I'll work over there instead...  Actually,
I would ideally just be running a test case rather than an example file.  Is
there any way with scons and CPlusUnit to run an individual test case rather
than the entire test suite?  That would help keep the build-run-test time
low...

The WavToSDIF folder contains Giacomo's example, and the SDIFToWav folder
contains an example I've written which does the reverse.  I'm still working
on finding the right parameters to get the best quality resynthesis for the
SDIFToWav example.  Once I've found them, I'll check both into SVN assuming
that this is alright with Giacomo...

Best,
Greg