[Clam-devel] Pitch transposition network and a new network for pitch discretization

Xavier Amatriain xavier at create.ucsb.edu
Fri Jun 22 03:34:48 PDT 2007

Hi all, I am still in the middle of moving to Barcelona and still don't
have any working CLAM Sandbox.

I am also surprised that it crashes on that particular line in
SynthSineSpectrum. However, this file changed
recently (I moved precisely the BlackmanHarris transform table to
another file). All I can say is that some debugging
is needed! Is the exception an out-of-bounds read in the array? How is
the heap and local variables?