[Clam-devel] Aubio Processing Unit

Paul Brossier piem at altern.org
Tue Jun 26 02:12:54 PDT 2007

Hi Alex and all,

This is very good news to hear that aubio is being used, and
it is nice to have it working from within Clam.

I am not sure about the performance of BeatRoot, at least in
terms of tempo extraction (rather than beat tracking), but I am
planning to port the BeatRoot algorithm in the aubio library, so
we should soon be able to hear the differences.

I am currently in Hanoi, Vietnam, with little time and not so
easy internet connections, but I will be back in Europe next
week, with plenty of time!

Best, Paul