[Clam-devel] problem compilng

Greg Kellum greg.kellum at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 03:04:35 PDT 2007

Hi David,

Um...  I sent a second email last night saying that I figured out what the
problem was, but for some reason this email was never distributed by the
list server.  In any case, I did a clean check-out, and the problem went
away.  But no, I'm not using a custom SConstruct.  I have no idea why those
files should be ending up in a builddir if they aren't supposed to be.

By the way it would be nice if there was a clean target in the SConstruct
file to delete all of the object files.  Would this be difficult to do?

Best,
Greg