[Clam-devel] Important: Rules for commit access

Pau Arumi parumi at iua.upf.edu
Wed Jul 11 04:06:58 PDT 2007

I think this needs emphasis:
To send encripted passwords while doing commit use an httpS sandbox.
Just checkout a new sanbox
$ svn co https://iua-share.upf.edu/svn/clam/trunk clam
And maybe move local changes with a patch:
  oldclam$ svn diff > /tmp/localchanges.patch
  clam$ patch -p < /tmp/localchanges.patch
And remove the http sandbox.

pau

En/na Pau Arumi ha escrit: