[Clam-devel] [Fwd: Clam Network Editor Error]

Pau Arumi parumi at iua.upf.edu
Mon Aug 6 07:00:50 PDT 2007

Hi Ken,
NetworkEditor 1.1.0 have an acknowledged bug in Windows.
It has already been fixed as explained here:
https://projectes.lafarga.cat/projects/clam/tracker/171/271/detail

Till next stable release appears you can safely use the newest
1.1.1 development version of NetworkEditor from here:
http://clam.iua.upf.edu/download/win/svnsnapshots/

Cheers,
Pau

En/na Xavier Amatriain ha escrit: