[Clam-devel] clam compilation errors

Greg Kellum greg.kellum at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 02:48:55 PDT 2007

Hi Pau,

Here's the back trace.  Lots of references to LADSPA in the message...

scons/libs/core/src/RunTimeProcessingLibraryLoader.cxx: In member function
'void RunTimeProcessingLibraryLoader::loadLibrariesFromPathLADSPA(const
std::string&)':
scons/libs/core/src/RunTimeProcessingLibraryLoader.cxx:87: error:
'LADSPA_Descriptor_Function' was not declared in this scope
scons/libs/core/src/RunTimeProcessingLibraryLoader.cxx:87: error: expected
`;' before 'descriptorTable'
scons/libs/core/src/RunTimeProcessingLibraryLoader.cxx:90: error:
'descriptorTable' was not declared in this scope
scons/libs/core/src/RunTimeProcessingLibraryLoader.cxx:90: error: expected
`;' before 'dlsym'
scons/libs/core/src/RunTimeProcessingLibraryLoader.cxx:97: error: 'CLAM' has
not been declared
scons/libs/core/src/RunTimeProcessingLibraryLoader.cxx:97: error:
'ProcessingFactory' was not declared in this scope
scons/libs/core/src/RunTimeProcessingLibraryLoader.cxx:97: error: 'factory'
was not declared in this scope
scons/libs/core/src/RunTimeProcessingLibraryLoader.cxx:97: error: 'CLAM' has
not been declared
scons/libs/core/src/RunTimeProcessingLibraryLoader.cxx:97: error:
'GetInstance' was not declared in this scope
scons/libs/core/src/RunTimeProcessingLibraryLoader.cxx:100: error:
'LADSPA_Descriptor' was not declared in this scope
scons/libs/core/src/RunTimeProcessingLibraryLoader.cxx:100: error:
'descriptor' was not declared in this scope
scons/libs/core/src/RunTimeProcessingLibraryLoader.cxx:100: error: expected
primary-expression before ')' token
scons/libs/core/src/RunTimeProcessingLibraryLoader.cxx:100: error: expected
`;' before 'descriptorTable'
scons/libs/core/src/RunTimeProcessingLibraryLoader.cxx:101: error: aggregate
'std::ostringstream oss' has incomplete type and cannot be defined
scons/libs/core/src/RunTimeProcessingLibraryLoader.cxx:104: error: 'CLAM'
has not been declared
scons/libs/core/src/RunTimeProcessingLibraryLoader.cxx:104: error: expected
type-specifier
scons/libs/core/src/RunTimeProcessingLibraryLoader.cxx:104: error: expected
`)'
scons/libs/core/src/RunTimeProcessingLibraryLoader.cxx:89: warning: unused
variable 'handle'
scons: *** [scons/libs/core/src/RunTimeProcessingLibraryLoader.os] Error 1

Best,
Greg