[Clam-devel] problems with LADSPA on Intel Mac

Andreas Calvo flipy.bcn at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 06:04:20 PDT 2007

First of all,
most of my problems were related to missing SDKs, since I've just enable X11
SDK. (it needs all others, like QuickTime and so on).
So now all dependencies are installed.
I've found qt4-mac under the repository of the MacPorts, and installed it.
But I can't compile NetworkEditor, it does not find the QT sources (but they
are installed under /opt/local/).
Now I'm trying installing qt3 and see what happens.

I'll report once it finish!

On the other hand, CLAM compiled without problems, s