[Clam-devel] Os X network Editor download failed (still)

Greg Kellum greg.kellum at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 02:39:11 PDT 2007

Hi Christopher,

Most everyone involved in this project is on vacation right now, and the few
people who aren't on vacation are very busy finishing up work that needs to
be done by the time everyone else gets back from vacation.  So, I'm not sure
if anyone is going to be able to fix this problem at the moment.  But I'm
sure that they'll send you an email once its fixed...

Best,
Greg