[Clam-devel] Choosing a linux distro

CHRISTOPHER TIGNOR ctignor at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 27 12:59:39 PDT 2007

Hello,

I'm looking to dual-boot my new intel core-duo mac mini with a linux distro.
I build live real-time audio processing instruments for performance so my
key interest is evaluating a linux platform (and also clam) for such
purposes.

Can anyone offer any advice on which of the three Clam supported Linux
distros might be the most effective and/or best supported (given my intel
mac hardware) for such purposes with a focus on midi and audio latency.  Any
other comments on these distros as they apply to Clam or otherwise?

Thanks!