[Clam-devel] includes

Pau Arumí parumi at iua.upf.edu
Mon Nov 5 09:51:15 PST 2007

El dl 05 de 11 del 2007 a les 00:09 +0100, en/na Greg Kellum va
escriure:
> Hi Pau,
>
> Well, I did use a command like g++ -I/usr/include/ file.cxx, except
> my files were in /usr/local/include.  And it worked fine for headers
> whose include statements looked like this:
>
> #include "XMLStorage.hxx"
>
> But the compiler threw errors everytime it encountered an includes
> statement in one of those headers that looks like this:
>
> #include <CLAM/XMLStorage.hxx>

This is very strange. <CLAM/XMLStorage.hxx> should work and and
"XMLStorage.hxx" should not.
Could you check that you have the file /usr/include/CLAM/SMLStorage.hxx?

If so, try with a minimal such
foo.cxx:
#include <CLAM/XMLStorage.hxx>
int main() { return 0; }

and compiling it with only one -I parameter: g++ -I/usr/include/ foo.cxx
(and while you're on it try also without any -I parameter)

I hope we can solve this mistery

Pau