[Clam-devel] (Abe, Greg, Pau, Hernan) Warning: Plugins svn reallocation

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Thu Jan 17 18:32:21 PST 2008

We are about building new debian/ubuntu packages and we want to eventually
include the plugins as binaries.

But plugins as they are now need already installed clam libs in order to
compile and this cannot be done as a single package. We could tweak the scons
for that specific case to use the uninstalled libraries (and scons tools) but
it seems lot easier to move the plugins from clam/CLAM/plugins to
clam/Plugins and make a separate source package for them, which is also
convenient and the proper way for other people plugins. Hey, we are using
svn! we can even roll back the movement later :-)

I don't know whether this could be a source of conflicts, but just in case,
(Hernan, Pau, Greg, Abe...) please, commit your pending changes you might
have done on the plugins so we can move them without disturbing.