[Clam-devel] Coming Release 1.2: Update CHANGES, packaging

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Wed Jan 30 05:41:04 PST 2008

Hopefully, CLAM 1.2.0 is gona be released this week.

Please check CLAM/CHANGES to include at least the changes you all did. At the
moment, just put all the changes on CLAM/, later on we'll move NetworkEditor
and Annotator specific changes to their own CHANGES files.

To packagers, we did the most to have working packages for platforms under
testfarm control: Ubuntu Hardy and Gutsy, Debian Sid, Windows and Mac Intel.
http://clam.iua.upf.edu/testfarm/

If you are planning to build packages for other platforms (SuSe, LinKat, Arch,
Musix, Fedora, MSX...), put your packaging machinery ready for the release.