[Clam-devel] Resampling

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Sun Feb 10 15:03:37 PST 2008

As a first stone to remove several samplerate problems in CLAM, I just added a
simple Resampling processing/plugin that uses the libsamplerate library.

http://iua-share.upf.edu/wikis/clam/index.php/Development_screenshots

It still has some problems, i should consider return values to avoid zero
valued samples as shown on the screenshot. We also should decide which are
the proper configuration parameters, in order to keep it low latency but
still being useful. Also wether to insert resampling on sample rate dependant
sources such as AudioFileReaders/Writers and AudioIn/Out.

Any thoughts?