[Clam-devel] ...

Natanael Olaiz nolaiz at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 15:51:25 PDT 2008

Hi!

I resumed some ideas taked from the CLAM GSoC wiki, that I would like to
do... All are applied to Annotator, and all related to the extractors
and descriptors management... but there are maybe too unordered because
I take some goals of different points. So, my questions are:
    - Is that wrong?
    - Are the proposed objetives too much (/little) to realize in 3 months?
    - Anything more to say?...

Thanks in advance.

The list:

*Improve the descriptors/extractors implementations on the Annotator*

TODO:
    - Create an extractor using aubio library
    - Implement a VAMP plugin host for using new extractors
    - Improve the auralization and visualization/editor capabilities with:
        - making a multiple-parameter frame-based visualization on a
single evolution view
        - adding a text data-entry frame for edit/enter data within
evolution views
        - adding parametrization and midi-output support for the descriptors
    - Make a merger descriptor interface, capable to export the
parameters not only to a XML file, but also a MIDI file (helping to make
extractor-analysis based automatizations on external software)

Best regards,
Natanael.