[Clam-devel] Tests

Francisco Tufró nictuku at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 13:33:44 PDT 2008

Hello, i've started to do some tests related with the typed connection
templates. As soon as i have some result i'll post it to the list.
I ported the InControl class to a templated class.
Right now i'm hardcoding every instance of InControl as InControl<float> to
compile and test it.
Then i'll start doing some not float tests.
I've found that scons copies all the clam source into scons/lib/core/src and
asked hordia about it. He told me that's the way it works for clam.
I think this should be noticed somewhere, it's a strange behaviour, and the
errors appear with the scons path and not the real, that's a problem, one
has to find by hand (or by find -iname :P) the file.
that's all by now
francisco