[Clam-devel] Thanks to all GSoC applicants

Xavier Amatriain xavier at amatriain.net
Wed Apr 9 03:25:37 PDT 2008

Hi all, as some of you know the application deadline for students to the
GSoC project closed a couple of days ago. Our sincere thanks to all the
applicants!!

We have had quite a turnout: we have 23 applications of very high
quality. We expect to get around 6-7 projects and in fact this is as
much as we can handle with our resources. Unfortunately this may mean
that very good proposals do not make it. During these coming days we
will do our best to rank the proposals as well as we can.

If you have applied do not hesitate to make yourself heard during this
period. Whatever input you can give us might help make us our mind.

Again, thanks for your interest in the project and we are looking
forward to a great summer... of code!

The CLAM team.