[Clam-devel] Strange configure behaviour

Francisco Tufró nictuku at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 11:31:20 PDT 2008

I'm having a strange behaviour when i insert my processing in the
NetworkEditor.
It runs the configuration 2 times. (it always did it)

I realised of this because i send some output to the console and it appears
twice.
see the code:
.
.
void DefaultInit(){
   AddAll();
   UpdateData();
   SetMidiDevice(-1);

   // Device Listing on Console
   for (int i = 0; i < Pm_CountDevices(); i++) {
      const PmDeviceInfo *info = Pm_GetDeviceInfo(i);
      if (info->input){
         printf("%d: %s, %s", i, info->interf, info->name);
         printf(" (input)");
         printf("\n");
       }
   }
}

it works fine, only prints the list one time (i've tested it).
but see the output when i insert the module:

0: CoreMIDI, NeON Port 1 (input)
1: CoreMIDI, NeON Port 2 (input)
0: CoreMIDI, NeON Port 1 (input)
1: CoreMIDI, NeON Port 2 (input)

the DefaultInit() is executed twice.
I don't know if this is a bug, or is like this for any reason, just wanted
to notice it.
:)