[Clam-devel] wav format: posible red on testfarm

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Thu May 22 10:23:00 PDT 2008

Pau and me have been doing changes on the wav files writting routines. All wav
files were written in 16 bit integers format despite we fixed it at 24 bit
integers. The parameter comunication chain was broken at some point. We fixed
the chain and also defaulted defaulted the format to floating point, that
avoids some clipping problems we were having.

Because this change in the default format, some tests might broke. We will
address that as soon as we can, but we needed the floating point format now.
Sorry for the red.

David.