[Clam-devel] Old AudioFileIn/Out removed

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Mon May 26 09:52:49 PDT 2008

Some audio file related processings (AudioFileIn/Out) became deprecated so
long by newer Mono/MultiChanelAudioFileIn/Out. I just removed them definitely
and also all related files at src/Tools. Some tests were still using them i
had to do a fast port that might fail. I will keep an eye to testfarm.

BTW, Pau, the testfarm server seems to work again since it is updating the
status of the mingw client. So i suppose that is the ubuntu client that is
not working now.

David.