[Clam-devel] ProgressControl interacting with playback position

Pawel Bartkiewicz tuuresairon at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 16:00:30 PDT 2008

Hi,

I've finished writing a new control which is meant to be used as a
position controller and indicator for AudioFileMemoryLoader. It's a
slider with feedback. I've attached it as ProgressControl.patch.
Additionaly, I've changed the behaviour of AudioFileMemoryLoader so it
now outputs normalised position (0.0 .. 1.0) instead of time in
seconds.

I haven't written the ProgressControl exactly as David suggested, but
I tried to make it consistent with other controls. It's an initial
version and lacks some important things (like error handling).

You can look at the screenshot here:
http://iua-share.upf.edu/wikis/clam/index.php/Image:ProgressControl.png