[Clam-devel] Turnaround - Chord Extractor application

Pawel Bartkiewicz tuuresairon at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 10:10:09 PDT 2008

Hi,

Here are the first two patches for the chord extractor application.
I've decided that the name suggested by Hernan ("Turnaround") is the
best one so far so it's used in those patches.

The first patch is a minimal application that compiles. The second one
adds an empty window. I've based some parts of the code on Annotator
and Network Editor (especially the SConstruct) mainly because they
contain some fixes/workarounds for portability.

Hopefully I'll finish a simple working version (just audio file

Pawel