[Clam-devel] Commit 11617

Natanael Olaiz nolaiz at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 23:43:50 PDT 2008

Errata:

     * NetworkCanvas: QPoint getSelectionTopLeft(bool inverse) changed
to QRect getSelectionBounding(). More generally useful, and simpler.

Should be:

     * NetworkCanvas: QPoint getSelectionTopLeft(bool inverse) changed
to QRect getSelectionBoundingRect(). More generally useful, and simpler.

I like it. When I added getSelectionTopLeft I was thinking on something
like a QRect (I putted a TODO question, now removed), but I didn't knew
it. Using proper class: more functionalities, less lines. :-)