[Clam-devel] subnetworks interfacing - NE several opened files

Natanael Olaiz nolaiz at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 13:58:59 PDT 2008

At the moment I'm testing making subnetworks included as
std::vector<ClamNetworkCanvas*> on a main ClamNetworkCanvas. With that,
every subnetwork has their own CLAM::Network (different to Pau original
purpose of using just a CLAM::Network with canvas abstractions for
subnetworks) so it could complicate the flow management... but as a
first approach, I could ignore the subnetworks CLAM::Networks, and keep
(in this first approach) the processings on the main one.
When I reach something functional I'll send patches.

To test the subnetworks in my sandbox I added a new tab on MainWindow
and a "Window" new item on the main menu, which shows a list of
subnetworks, and the action to change the tab widget:
window submenu

So, with all this context I ask: what do you think to add the Window
menu item, and a "close network" subitem on "file", to allow having
severals opened networks? The active one will be the one you are seeing
(on the original "Network" tab).

If you think that could be useful, also can help me to have my sandbox
closer to the SVN actual state. :)

Regards,
Natanael.