[Clam-devel] libloSource OSC plugin changes

Natanael Olaiz nolaiz at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 01:55:32 PDT 2008

r11967:

     * LibloSource: added _serverThread attribute. Used on
    ConcreteConfigure: if the server is running, restart it.
     * BlenderOSCSender:SendGroupObjects -> sendGroupObjectsPositions

r11969:

     * LibloSource: dynamic number of outputs. Automatically setted
    method handler for floats (for the same number of outputs).

BTW, the BlenderOSCSender changes are still somewhat unrelated: I want
to make a specific OSC receiver for that, but I also wanted to start
improving the actual OSC plugin... :-)

Regards,
Natanael.