[Clam-devel] Encodings in clam sources

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Tue Sep 23 07:23:32 PDT 2008

Natanael, i just saw some commit logs from you related to encodings on the
sources. I would avoid to use any encoding at all but if they are still
needed, then i would suggest utf8 instead of latin1. With utf8 we can include
any international character with latin1 just the western europe special
characters. More over most editors have set their default to utf-8 and CLAM
also use that encoding as lingua franca.

You can use the 'iconv' command to convert the encoding of a file content.