[Clam-devel] Avoiding sources rewritte

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Fri Oct 17 08:16:06 PDT 2008

Quick summary: your next clam compilation will compile the full clam.

I just did a change that addresses part of getting simplified scons avoiding
the copies of the sources in to CLAM/scons/libs/{src,include/CLAM}.
One of the reasons for that was to rewrite the inner includes (CLAM into CLAM)
from:
	#include "Array.hxx"
to:
	#include <CLAM/Array.hxx>

A CLAM header can include another installed CLAM header using
#include "Array.hxx", so i just removed the src rewrite.

Next step is to avoid the copy if we find a proper way to feed the proper
CPPPATH.

David.