[Clam-devel] control init param 'published' and MIDIKeyboard

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Wed Nov 26 01:58:39 PST 2008

I am doing some simplifications on the control constructor parameters to see
whether an alternative solution for callback controls fits. Some of the last
commits i did were related to remove the 'published' parameter for InControls
constructor. When false, the parameter made the control no to be registered in
the container processing even if you specify one. It was true by default and
just one class set it to false MIDIKeyboard, not event the tests.

The problem is that I don't even understand how such class MIDIKeyboard should
be used as it does a weird use of controls. By now what I did is just not
providing a parent processing so that it is not published. I would thank any
clarification from the authors if they are still around.