[Clam-devel] Debian packages for plugins

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Sun Jan 20 11:00:47 PST 2008

http://clam.iua.upf.edu/download/linux-ubuntu-hardy/svnsnapshots/

I finally got some debian packages for the clam plugins. Some work is still
needed but, yep, we can build and install something now. The road map from
that point is:
* Splitting binary packages for each plugin
* Improve the packaging of the programs included with Greg's synth plugin
* Install plugins documentation
* Install network examples (where?)
* Lintianize all the packages

Paul, I know that the plugins package has a lot of wrong things. Don't expend
time in it, ignore it by now. The priority should be having just the core
libs and the applications on Debian to get them in to Hardy before the
deadline. Once we have that let's take a closer look at the plugins if you
want.

In parallel, i'll try with windows: liblo, installing the plugins with the
application, adjusting plugin search paths...

Pau, what about mac? Any progress?