[Clam-devel] New mac-intel packages (was Re: 1.2 RC2 tagged)

Pau Arumí parumi at iua.upf.edu
Thu Feb 7 12:48:48 PST 2008

On dj, 2008-02-07 at 21:29 +0100, Greg Kellum wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've always been curious about how you guys actually make the releases
> for those applications.  Do you have a special SConstruct script for
> that, or is it just a target in the script that one usually uses to
> compile and install CLAM.

You just do 'scons package' (in mac) and it outputs the .dmg with a
bundled app with all dependent libraries copied inside. Isn't it nice?

Some explanations here
http://vokicodder.blogspot.com/2007/01/adding-dynamic-libraries-to-macosx.html

In reality that blog was before we integrated the script as sconstools.
Just take a look at the apps SConstruct CLAM/scons/sconstools/, it is
all very (re)usable.

Regards,
Pau