[Clam-devel] Clam-networkeditor-1.2

oc2pus at arcor.de oc2pus at arcor.de
Fri Feb 8 06:04:30 PST 2008

Hi,

I can compile all new clam programs, but for clam-networkeditor I get the
following error:

== Compiling shared src/generated/qrc_images.cxx
/usr/bin/moc -I/var/tmp/libclam1-1.2.0-0.pm.1-buildroot/usr/include -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/include/alsa -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/include/qt4/QtDesigner -I/usr/include/QtCore -I/usr/include/QtGui -I/usr/include/QtOpenGL -I/usr/include/QtXml -I/usr/include/QtSvg -I/usr/include/QtUiTools -o
src/clamWidgetsPlugin/generated/moc_KeySpacePlugin.cxx
src/clamWidgetsPlugin/KeySpacePlugin.hxx
src/clamWidgetsPlugin/KeySpacePlugin.hxx:33: Error: Undefined interface
scons: *** [src/clamWidgetsPlugin/generated/moc_KeySpacePlugin.cxx] Error 1

In google I found only solutions for cmake based build-systems for the
error "Undefined interface"
" ....You need to add
SET(QT_USE_QTDESIGNER ON)
before
include(${QT_USE_FILE})

So the designer include paths can be added to your project.  By default, QtGui
and QtCore are the only two included. ...."

but how to do this setting in a scons based build ?

have fun
Toni