[Clam-devel] Spectral Analysis/Synthesis

Sun Feb 17 07:06:08 PST 2008

Am Sonntag, 17. Februar 2008 15:14:33 schrieb Xavier Amatriain:
> Hi Karsten,
>
> Did you include the wrong screenshot?

No, but probably I have to explain a bit more.. ;)

The white octagon is the sink. The audio flows from the outer blue rectangle
to the middle rectangle (the filter) to the sink.

I've appended another screenshot with comments.

The red arrow points to the waveform which has been analized and synthesized
from the sinus wave. And in the middle of all buffers which have been
synthesized, the amplitude of the sinus-wave is smaller than at the edges.
That you can't see, but the amplitudes at the edge become as big as in the
source wave.

Greetings,
Karsten