[Clam-devel] Re: ---> Does CLAM produce output that can be used for VST's? <---

Pau Arumí parumi at iua.upf.edu
Mon Feb 25 01:37:49 PST 2008

Hi Frank,

this kind of questions should go to the mailing-list (any of the two:
clam and clam-devel).

The short answer is yes. There are many ways to do it, from embedding
code to your VST plugin, to generate a plugin directly from a
clamnetwork (find and example in NetworkEditor/src/vst. This example is
is not very well maintained, though).

BUT take into account that our provided build system is based on scons
and mingw (gnu g++) we don't support MS VisualC++

Pau