[Clam-devel] Re: QConsole at CLAM

abe kazemzadeh kazemzad at usc.edu
Tue Mar 4 12:06:22 PST 2008

I see... That would be pretty convenient and nice for people who are
intimidated by c++.  Also, the idea of having clam scripting inside of clam
is pretty cool!

I guess what I was thinking about with festival is not really related to
scripting CLAM, but to have a processing where you can type in what you want
festival to say, then have that test-to-speech audio be the processing's
output.    So the processing would be a textbox/console used as a sound
source.  Since festival can be scripted with scheme, I was thinking you
could have that inside a console widget in networkEditor.  Does that make
any sense?  I'm not sure how feasible that would be but that was the first
thing that came to mind when I heard talk of the console widget.

-Abe