[Clam-devel] Re: problem using NE...

Natanael Olaiz nolaiz at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 08:27:17 PDT 2008

Further information:

When it stops, the console says: "zombified - calling shutdown handler"

But: if I add an Audiosource object to the network, and connect it to
the AudioSink, make it play and connect in the Jack (a loopback
input-output) it works..., and then I can connect again the FileReader
(instead the Audiosource) to the AudioSink  and the original network
also works.

The example network files seems to work ok.

Any idea?

Natanael.