[Clam-devel] GSoc project idea.

Xavier Amatriain xavier at amatriain.net
Sat Mar 29 16:10:03 PDT 2008

Although the details of your project are unclear from your email I would
advice you
to focus on some of our proposed ideas in order to apply to CLAM's GSoC.
As I said
in a previous email in order to push a home-brewed idea into the program
you really
need to convince a mentor this is going to add something new and great
into CLAM.

What you describe (including on-the-fly processing) is already available
in CLAM so
I really doubt you can make your point here.

Best,

Xavier