[Clam-devel] GSoC deadline extension

Han, Yushen yushen.han at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 13:54:50 PDT 2008

Hello, GSoC mentors

Yes, I am still working on my proposal for "Real-time synthesizer
using SMS models" :-)

As for communication between mentees and mentors, I realize
clam-devel at llistes.projectes.lafarga.org
is the email list for CLAM development in general.

and
clam-info at iua.upf.edu
is the email that you have in CLAM's GSoC 2008 page.

Which one am I expected to use for my GSoC proposal?

Also, can I know which mentor should I contact for this particular project?
Probably it will be more efficient if I can contact the mentor directly.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Han, Yushen