[Clam-devel] Duplicate proposals

Xavier Amatriain xavier at amatriain.net
Tue Apr 1 14:07:02 PDT 2008

I hate to say that I was wrong on this :-( The guys from Google just
explained that a student can have as many applications as she wants. It
is up to us to rank only the one we consider most interesting. Sorry
about the confusion and for those students that acted accordingly, don't
worry, we will fix it in the webapp.