[Clam-devel] GSoC deadline extension

Natanael Olaiz nolaiz at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 17:18:49 PDT 2008

Hi!

I submitted a proposal, but I didn't received any mentor comments yet.
I'll be glad to receive any critics about it, so I can improve before
the new deadline.

And I've a question. I read that June proposal is about Annotator merger
and web services... Mine is about merger/extractor interfaces... Are
both related, but I don't know if necessarily exclusives. So, what the
mentors and June thinks about review our proposals to see if can we make
both compatibles between them?

(I made a copy of my proposal in
http://nael.freehyperspace.com/GSoC/CLAM.html)

Thanks in advance,