[Clam-devel] Re: GSoC proposal for CLAM: Real-time synthesizer using SMS models

Greg Kellum greg.kellum at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 12:07:32 PDT 2008

Hi Pau,

I haven't been able to get the SDIFDatabaseProcessing to load in the
NetworkEditor either, and I'm wondering whether it might be because
both Yushen and I are using Mac OS 10.5.2.  I tried everything that
occurred to me.  I compared the way that my plugin was calling
FactoryRegistrator to the way that other plugins were doing so, and I
made sure that the CLAM_PLUGIN_PATH variable was set.  But the
NetworkEditor still wasn't finding the plugin...  What OS are your
running on your MacBook nowadays?  Do you know if anyone else has been
able to get the NetworkEditor running with plugin support on 10.5.2?

Best,
Greg