[Clam-devel] Re: GSoC proposal for CLAM: Real-time synthesizer using SMS models

Greg Kellum greg.kellum at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 11:50:34 PDT 2008

Hi Pau,

If only it were that easy...  I noticed that problem with the plugin
registration this weekend, but after changing it, it didn't actually
solve the problem.  So, I didn't check in the change...  I just
updated to your version nonetheless, and the network editor still
isn't finding the plugin.  I'm recompiling **everything** though just
to be sure....

I'm not used to debugging outside of an IDE, and I don't know of any
way to debug the NetworkEditor other than doing so directly in gdb.  I
tried that on Sunday, and it was pretty painful...  Do you know a
better way to do this, oh yea master of open source software?

Best,
Greg