[Clam-devel] GSoC, patch and questions...: Patch for autoadd sink and source

Pau Arumí Albó parumi at iua.upf.edu
Thu Apr 24 16:44:16 PDT 2008

El dj 24 de 04 del 2008 a les 17:36 -0300, en/na Natanael Olaiz va
escriure:
> Here is a new version. I merged onAddSource, onAddMonitor and onAddSink
> on onAddLinkedProcessing.
> About the "f" type.... I have no idea (I putted a comment). :-)
>
> Also I touched your icons to use in arrows the same color of audio
> signals, and resized a little.
>
> Best regards,
> Natanael.

Commit 11326 :-)

         * Natanael Olaiz "add_processing_sink_and_source" patch.
           Thanks Natanael!
         ** It is basically a generalization of the existing
        addPortMonitor
            code in NetworkCanvas
         ** Icons files are retreived from processing factory metadata
         ** Icons metadata added for Source and Sink processings

And very important, the screenshot proving the new feature -- a simple
feature but will be VERY used for sure.
http://iua-share.upf.edu/wikis/clam/index.php/Image:Add_source_and_sink.png

(BTW, we keep visual track of every new user-interface features :
http://iua-share.upf.edu/wikis/clam/index.php/Development_screenshots )

Cheers!
Pau