[Clam-devel] Re: Windows native compilation

JunJun wangjun at dsp.ac.cn
Mon May 5 03:53:35 PDT 2008

Hi Giulio,
Welcome back!
Recently David and I are on this task.Thanks to David's job(see the extension of your previous Wiki page), the status now is that "clam_core.dll" has been achieved, yet while building "clam_processing.dll" it gets some error.I've put the output on http://clam.pastebin.com/. I've no idea about how to check the building logs, so I decided to wait for a "one key solution" from you guys :-P
Will you visit the IRC from time to time? and what's the nickname?

Best regards,
June