[Clam-devel] ProcessingTree patch: if the processing box have an icon, show it on the tree

Pau Arumí Albó parumi at iua.upf.edu
Tue May 6 01:52:17 PDT 2008

El dt 06 de 05 del 2008 a les 05:00 -0300, en/na Natanael Olaiz va
escriure:
> El 05/06/2008 04:22 AM, David García Garzón escribió:
> > Cool! Just a suggestion to improve the patch: reduce duplication.
> >
> > Call GetValueFromAttribute once and store it in a var. If it is empty then
> > assign it to "processing.png". Then call setIcon once.
> >

> Like this? (If I don't get first all the values I get a segmentation
> fault...)
> Is not simpler to read in the other way?

I found it slightly better the second way.

Commit 11350. Thanks!
Natanael, you'll have to revert your changes since i made minor var
renaming on your patch. (Ups, i have to remember to commit "as is" and
then modify. This should avoid conflicts with the patch owner)
BTW, tabs are ok this time.

Every (interface) new feature, a new picture (Natanael, make yourself
the honors next time)
http://iua-share.upf.edu/wikis/clam/index.php/Image:ProcessingTreeWithIcons.png

A simple yet great usability feature. As a side effect i foresee that
people will add more icons now :-)