[Clam-devel] patch: added submenues in context menu to connect with compatible ports in canvas

Natanael Olaiz nolaiz at gmail.com
Thu May 29 01:49:46 PDT 2008

Here I resend the patch of the "Connect to" function, with a little
cleaner code, and a patch for a very cheating Copy&Paste processing(s)
functionality. It uses QClipboard, but I send only the processings names
of actual/selected processings on plain text :-) To do it seriously, I
could define a new MIME format and use it in a similar way... or take
the David advice to use his XML implementations on the Network (I
unsuccessfully tried, I need to study further about all that stuff).

Regards,
Natanael.