[Clam-devel] AudioFileMemoryLoader patch

Pawel Bartkiewicz tuuresairon at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 14:28:47 PDT 2008

Hi,

Several days ago I started writing a processing plugin
AudioFileMemoryLoader as suggested by David. He helped me a lot with
the initial patch and commited it. The processing will be a temporary
hack allowing playing of an audio file at any position. Here's another
patch which makes the class load files (using MonoAudioFileReader). It
took me some time to understand how nesting of one processing inside
another works (it turned out to be trivial but configuration errors
were deceiving at first). However, I've already prepared another two
patches (internal MonoAudioFileReader configuration error handling and
outputting audio samples) and they're waiting for this patch to be
accepted (hopefully) :) There are probably some things I haven't done
"the right way" so any comments are welcome.

Thanks,

Pawel Bartkiewicz