[Clam-devel] AudioFileMemoryLoader patch

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Mon Jun 9 17:24:15 PDT 2008

I just commited it. r11459. Thanks

Anyway don't stop waiting for a commit on our part. Just send the patch and
continue with the next. We may get conflicts in this way but we are slow on
commiting and waiting for us would delay you a lot.

Several comments:

* The naming conventions we are introducing in new classes for members are
_lowerCase, not _UpperCase.

* As those check are already done in the inner processing you don't need to
check for empty filename and so on. Let the inner one complain.

* I guess that the next step is to take the configuration error from the inner
processing. In such a case don't let the user know about having an inner
processing, no "Internal MonoAudioFileReader configuration error", just the
one taken from MAFRConfig error as is.

Keep the nice patches flowing. :-)

David.

El Monday 09 June 2008 23:28:47 Pawel Bartkiewicz va escriure: